Admissions to Poornaprajna College are made strictly on the basis of merit and in accordance with University and Government regulations. Prospectus and Application form are issued at the College Office immediately after the publication of P. U. Board Examination results. These are issued from 9.30 A.M. to 1.30 P.M. on all working days
Procedure for admission:
- 1. Duly filled in application form should be registered on or before the prescribed date
- 2. Applicants claiming admission under reservation categories should submit Xerox copies of relevant certificates along with the application.
- 3. Candidates selected for provisional admission will be informed by post about the date and time of interview.
- 4. If a candidate fails to appear for interview on the specified date, he/she forfeits all claims for selection.
- 5. Candidates appearing for interview should be accompanied by his/her parent/guardian who finances his/her education.
- 6. At the interview, the candidate shall produce the following certificates in original:
- S. S. L. C. and P. U. C. mark cards
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if claiming a seat under reservation)
- Income Certificate (if claiming fee concession)
- Eligibility Certificate from the University (applicable to candidates who have studied outside Karnataka)
- 1. If a candidate wishes to apply for more than one course (for example, for B. Com. and B. B. M), he/she should apply separately for each course. Request for shifting application form from one course to another will not be entertained.
- 2. Candidates who pass the qualifying examination privately will be considered for admission only after they pass the eligibility examination conducted by the Mangalore University.