- Knowledge is endless.
- Awareness is the true eye of the world.
- Imparting instruction is the first and humblest attempt to serve this end.
- Awareness leads to shaping an all-round personality, which is best done when young .
- Such young people create a strong and vibrant nation.
- A centre of education which has this end before it strives to be a centre of excellence in its modest way.
- Thereby it serves socio-economic empowerment of the people at large .
- It also becomes a means to realizing their dreams, and becoming self-relying universal citizens.
- Promoting education consistent with the statutes.
- Imparting essential learning.
- Providing opportunities for higher learning and research.
- Developing creative skills in the youth in order to enable them to expand the scope of career options.
- Moulding character, inculcating values and ideals in the youth.
- Creating a conducive atmosphere wherein the youth will imbibe the spirit and values of our culture and heritage.
- Enabling the youth to see life beyond formal education and to see life as ever-changing and ever-renewing phenomenon.
Schools, Colleges and Universities are student-centered activities. These exist to shape Nation's young ones physically and spiritually. Shapers are to be selected very carefully. They have to have the required competence, dedication, and patriotism. A Nation's future can be shaped only through shaping the young ones of the Nation. Spiritual, mental, and physical aspects of human beings shall be treated with equanimity and understanding.
Poornaprajna Institutions are trying to perform this duty towards the Nation. In all Poornaprajna Institutions, students are treated as Nation's children and God's children. Hence, all possible efforts are made to see that they get necessary training and guidance.
- His Holiness Sri Sri Sri Vibudhesha Theertha Swamiji